Baby Cot Safety Net
Online Shop – Terms & Conditions
Before placing your order, please read through our Terms and Conditions for Baby Cot Safety Net Online Shop. Your placement of an order shows your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
We endeavour to ensure that only accurate and up to date information is placed online. In the event that incorrect information is included in the Online Shop, we will place a correction in the product information area relevant to the product.
2. Intellectual Property
The materials displayed on this website, including all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustration, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks, are the property of Baby Cot Safety Net and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal and non-commercial use. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the prior written consent of Baby Cot Safety Net. Baby Cot Safety Net does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the website or in the user interface of the website.
Care has been taken to ensure that the products and descriptions of them on this site are accurate. We do not, however, promise or represent that it is accurate or free from errors or omissions and we reserve the right to make any necessary corrections. Please contact us if you feel that there is a correction to be made.
4. Unacceptable Orders
Baby Cot Safety Net reserves the right to reject an order if, in its sole opinion, it is unacceptable.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by law (most importantly the Australian Consumer Law):
– 1. Baby Cot Safety Net disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness;
– 2. Baby Cot Safety Net, its contractors, agents, or employees disclaim liability for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis.
– 3. If Baby Cot Safety Net becomes liable for any breach of any such condition or warranty, Baby Cot Safety Net liability shall be limited at its option, to any one or more of the following:
◦ In the case of goods: replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; repair of the goods; payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring goods; or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
◦ In the case of services: to either supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
6. Security Information
At the time that you place your order and are asked to supply personal information you enter a secure environment. From that time, the link between your Web browser and the Baby Cot Safety Net Shop will be protected using a security certificate. This will be indicated by the appearance of a padlock on your browser.
You should note that credit card numbers will not be stored on the web site and will never be made publicly available. All information concerning your order is encrypted and can only be viewed by members of the Baby Cot Safety Net Online Shop team with authorised access to that information.
7. Stock Availability
Baby Cot Safety Net will endeavour to supply all items publicised in the Baby Cot Safety Net Online Shop. Similarly, products will be removed from the Shop as soon as Baby Cot Safety Net becomes aware that those items are unavailable. However, there may be unavoidable occasions when:
• All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled immediately, or
• All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all.
Where part of an order cannot be fulfilled immediately, the part that can be supplied will be dispatched as soon as possible.
Where part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all you will be advised as soon as possible by email, telephone or fax.
Where a product becomes unavailable due to unexpected or high demand, and that item is ordered by you before Baby Cot Safety Net has withdrawn that item from the Online Shop, Baby Cot Safety Net will not be held responsible for inability to complete that order. In this instance, you will be advised ASAP by email or telephone.
8. Delivery Standards
Baby Cot Safety Net will endeavour to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days of receiving the order and endeavour to deliver all orders within 3-7 business days from receipt of order. Please note:
• Items may be delivered to you individually and/or separately where they are fulfilled from different locations or directly from an Australia Post supplier.
• Delivery is subject to 3rd party delivery companies such as DHL. Please view there Terms and Conditions of Carriage for further information.
• Baby Cot Safety Net will not be held responsible for any damage or loss incurred when using third party delivery.
The DHL Terms and Conditions apply to the carriage of articles by DHL – VIEW HERE
9. Incorrect Details Supplied
Please note that acceptance of your order implies that we will fulfil your order within the time specified in the Delivery Standards. The following situations are exceptions:
• If and when incorrect payment details, including credit card details, are supplied;
• Where correct credit card details are supplied but funds are not approved.
• Where fraudulent activity is suspected / identified
• Where cleared funds through your nominated payment method have not been received
In the event that you supply incorrect payment and delivery details, Baby Cot Safety Net will take all reasonable steps to contact you using the personal details that you have provided. In the event that your supplied contact details are incorrect, however, Baby Cot Safety Net will not be held responsible for not fulfilling your order, nor for being unable to advise you that this is the case.
10. Refund Policy
My Baby Cot Safety Net is Safety & Quality Tried & Tested.
Satisfaction Guaranteed or your money back!
BabyCotSafetyNet.com.au products meet the highest quality standards, are all under guarantee to be free from defects in materials and workmanship at the date of purchase. I have been making and selling my crib nets for over 18 years and have conducted product testing and parent surveys at major baby expos, with great success.
All products are warranted directly by our company Aussie Cot Net Co the designer and manufacturer.
All products sold by Baby Cot Safety Net must be:
• fit for all the purposes for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied
• acceptable in appearance and finish
• free from defects
You can return an item to us if:
• it’s faulty
• it’s incorrectly described
• it’s different from a sample shown
• it doesn’t do what we said it would do
• it’s not of an acceptable quality
If the product is unsafe, can’t be fixed within a reasonable time, or you simply would not have bought it given the nature of the defect, we’ll offer you an exchange, repair or refund.
To ask for an exchange, repair or refund, the owner must show proof of purchase.
The seller must agree to the return and will supply the customer with the return address.
The product must be in new condition, unused and returned in the original packaging.
This guarantee only applies providing all reasonable care is taken by the customer and the product has been used in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
Does not cover damage, malfunction or failure resulting from misuse, neglect, abuse or use other than that for which it was designed.
No repairs, alterations or modifications have been attempted, other than by an authorized service agent, dealer or company.
If the product is assessed to be faulty or unfit for its intended purpose, refunds will be issued using the same method as your original payment.
For all Online Shop product returns, please contact us with your item purchased, your name, order confirmation number and the reason for your refund request within 60 days from the date of purchase using the form below.
John Smith Order number: 00001234 Faulty – broken.
11. Change of mind returns
Please view the Office of Fair Trading – Refunds and Returns Policy
12. Goods and services tax
All prices are inclusive of Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) where applicable. Baby Cot Safety Net will issue a compliant tax invoice where appropriate.